অ্যাকসেসিবিলিটি লিংক

First Tidal Power Plant to Be Set Up in West Bengal


National Hydro-electric Power Corporation (NHPC) and WBREDA will jointly set up the first tidal power plant on Durgaduani Creek near Gosaba in South 24-Parganas, West Bengal India. NHPC will execute the process through turn-key method and it is expected that by 2010 the project will be commissioned.


The total cost of the project is about 500 million Rupees of which 90 per cent would be shared by the Central government and the other 10 per cent by the state government.

Gautam Gupta has more on the story.

সংশ্লষ্ট

XS
SM
MD
LG