অ্যাকসেসিবিলিটি লিংক

Rohingya Broadcast


Rohingya Broadcast
please wait

No media source currently available

0:00 0:29:59 0:00
সরাসরি লিংক

Rohingya Broadcast Rohingya “Lifeline” radio - Friday, July 23, 2021 MC & News: Sami Ahmed & Mohammed Hussain \\arsenic\netexchange$\Bangla\MP3 ROH Lifeline 07232021 1130 UTC Intro Today: Friday, July 23, 2021 7:30 a.m. (Washington, D.C., USA) News Headlines Duration: 6 minutes · UK urged to proceed with Myanmar sanction move, take action at UNSC · Myanmar on Brink of COVID-19 Catastrophe Due to Junta’s Lack of Leadership: Medical Experts · Different Eids for Rohingyas taking shelter in Bangladesh · Taliban now occupies half of Afghanistan's district cities: Pentagon Shortwave: 31-meter band, 9350 kHz; 25-meter band, 11700 kHz and 12030 kHz Medium wave (AM): 1575 kHz Report: VOA News Related item code: 9-P Duration: 10:00 minutes Interviewer: Hamid Hussain (VOA Rohingya Lifeline reporter) Topic: The young generation of Rohingya in Saudi Arabia is looking for a good leadership platform to work for the Rohingya. Guests: Noor Muhammad Monsuri Ex-President of Rohingya Muslim Student Union Based in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Translation Summary: Monsuri told VOA Rohingya that about 300,000 Rohingya Muslims are living in Saudi Arabia and 80% of them are legally registered with a visa (Iqama), the remaining 20% are still being processed by K.S.A immigration. Many Rohingya students have graduated in various disciplines, including medicine, engineering, computer science, and Islamic studies, many of whom are still pursuing higher studies at various universities in Saudi Arabia. This is a great prospect and a wonderful opportunity for our future generations. He said, the young generation of Rohingya in Saudi Arabia is looking for a good leadership platform to work for the Rohingya, only if we can provide them with a good leadership platform in the right direction so that they can play a significant role for the sake of Rohingya in the future. As you know, Saudi Arabia is a country ruled by the Al Saud dynasty, so no political activities or organizations are allowed in Saudi Arabia, that is why there is no Rohingya political organization or activity in Saudi Arabia. However, Saudi Arabia plays a great role in the interests of the Rohingya through the OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) which is headquartered in Riyadh, KSA. We, the Rohingya, must work cooperatively under the leadership of the umbrella organization OIC, especially the genocide case in the ICJ and in cooperation with the international community. We are very grateful to the Royal Family and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for their efforts and support for the Rohingya Muslims, Monsuri told VOA Rohingya Lifeline during the interview. Report: VOA News Related item code: 9-P Duration: 7:02 minutes Reporter: Mohammed Rukon Uddin (Cox’s Bazar) Topic: Youths in the camp are less facilitated due to lockdown-Rohingya says Translation Summary: Restrictions have been applied in Cox’s bazar camp by the Government where more than a million Rohingya have been living. Thousands of Rohingya youths are jobless, with no education and they have no other options to do any work. They can’t contribute for their family. Parents are worried as they might fall in the wrong trap, says a Rohingya who is living in Balukhali camp 8E. He, unwilling to mention his name, said,” many talented youths are not able to utilize their capabilities due to limitations that are hampering their talents. Few youths are able to participate in labor job and some in NGO as volunteer. Majority are now locked inside the camp without any activities. Security forces always monitoring the camp. Camp In-charge officer advises Imams of mosques to spread positivity amongst the community”. Learning English Lessen (about how to prounce some words ) Duration: 3:00 minutes Program Closing Announcement: Sami Ahmed Production: Selim Hossain /Sanjana Feroz Engineer: N/A

খন্ড

সবকটি খন্ড দেখুন
XS
SM
MD
LG