It has been discovered that paracetamols, vitamins and other medicines in Bangladesh have poison in them.
After 24 children died after taking medicine manufactured by Rid Pharmaceutical Company, representatives of the Drug Administration visited the company and took samples for testing.
The Health Minister AFM Rahul Haque said that the pharmaceutical company used poisonous chemicals that are meant to be used in tanneries and rubber industries.
The company has been suspended from further manufacturing and their drugs have been prohibited from sales.
Matiur Rahman Chowdhury has more on the story.